Commonly fed on days off and through the winter to hunters, racehorses and horses in work. It is a 21st Century solution to a traditional method of improving condition.
- Added linseed, which is a source of omega 3 fatty acids
- Can be fed as a mash by adding warm (not hot) water
- Added vitamins, minerals, biotin and calcium so it doesn’t unbalance the ration
- Feed dry or wet; convenience in a bag
- Saves time, electricity and storage; no more cooking barley and linseed
- A safe way of feeding linseed
Contains: Crude Protein 11.5 % Crude Oils and Fats 6.5% Crude Fibre 4.5% Crude Ash 6.0% Copper 45 mg/kg Sodium 0.3% Lysine 4.5g/kg Vitamin A 15,000 iu/kg Vitamin D 2,500 iu/kg Vitamin E 115 mg/kg Est. Digestible Energy 13.5 MJ/Kg