Animalintex Licensed Poultice Dressing
Animalintex Licensed Poultice Dressing is the original multi-layered absorbent, poultice & wound dressing available. You can use this treatment for both horses & dogs, the active ingredient is Boric Acid BP which promotes healing & draws infections out of the wound.
The pad measures 25 x 13 x 3 cm
Can be used to help treat infected/open wounds, foot punctures, corns, bruised soles, thrush, seedy toe, abscesses, laminitis, sandcracks & thorns
Directions for use
Hot & Cold dressing
- Cut the dressing to size & place in boiled water which has cooled to 38 degrees Celsius.
- If applying dressing cold wait for it to cool down fully
- Once saturated gently squeeze out excess water
- Place on affected area with the plastic backing away from the skin
- Hold the pad in place with a bandage
- Apply the dressing directly & bandage
- Ensure the plastic is facing away from the skin
- Wash hands after application